- Brain Power: How Deeply Do You Think?
Read Jen’s thoughtful response to a 3-day Classical Conversations Parent Practicum.
- Fair Trade: Are Good Intentions Good Enough? (Acton)
Are you interested in economics and aid? Read commentary on this popular solution.
- Film Spanks U.N. Treaty on the Rights of the Child
Find out more about a recent documentary produced by Generation Joshua.
- Recent Brain Research Offers Insight into Math Anxiety
“No one walks around bragging that they can’t read, but it’s perfectly socially acceptable to say you don’t like math…”
- Disappearing Words, Part IV: What do we do about it?
The final piece in Susan Wise Bauer’s series on the decline of the word.
- Report: U.S. college freshmen less prepared nowadays, presidents say
It’s more important than ever to ask hard questions about what it means to be truly educated. For example, see…
- What is a Love of Learning? (CiRCE)
Andrew Kern works through a model for inspiring lifelong learning. Also…
- The Mother of Learning (CiRCE)
Read more about the historical importance of memory as the foundation of learning.